We accept digital artwork, in most formats, at 250-300 dpi, 100% printing size:
Adobe Photoshop® or Adobe Illustrator® native file formats.
Other acceptable formats are:
- Jpeg…Not ideal as compression usually leads to loss of quality and detail.
Where possible the file should be at least 300dpi and at 100% print size.
Formats not immediately usable are:
- Microsoft Word® or Power Point®.
*These files are office applications not graphic applications and are not graphics compatible, there would need to be considerable reworking of the artwork to get it into a usable state.
Pantone Matching System (PMS) colours are best when communicating colour choices. Visit our Pantone Guide by clicking here.
Illustrator® based artwork:
Please turn all fonts to Outline or paths.
In Photoshop® or pixel based artwork:
- Leave the artwork in Photoshop format where possible.
- If possible keep layers (do not merge). This allows refining difficult colour transitions for a better end product.
- 300 dpi files are the maximum necessary though we can work with higher resolutions, remember larger files will take longer to transmit via email.